Sunday, October 2, 2011

PRIMETEX

First of all please look at the price chart. The close price is staying between BB mid line and extreme bearish zone. Need to look how it break the BB mid line.


One thing is interesting to me. On September 22, 2011 someone/people tried to pull it up. i.e. they don't want to let it down. Good. We want it.

Now look at the volume. Last 5 days volume is look good than the previous 5 days. Good. We also want that. We will also look the next upcoming 5 days volume.

I hope within 2/3 days it will show its trend (up/down/sideways) and we should act accordingly. Next week  I'll also give a update regarding PRIMETEX.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this analysis/chart does not mean that (1) I'm holding this share, (2) I've an intension to buy it, (3) I'm suggesting you to buy it. by JC

No comments:

Post a Comment