Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Share your next plan

1) I've cash : Should I give a jump for buy? Price is rocking. So, I should catch it immediately. My opinion is WAIT. Wait for a reversal. In the mean time, you should make a plan - what percent of money you will invest initially and which sector/share/paid up capital/category? When you will find a reversal then invest your 1st portion of money. When price will be back fired from pullback/correction, you will invest your 2nd portion of money. What about your 3rd portion of money? I like this money making game. Believe me this 3rd portion of money will give you more return than 1st and 2nd portion, if you able to handle it properly.

2) I've cash and share : Pls. see the point no. 1.

3) I've share : I assume that you've failed to put stop-loss. You should take the advantage of any short bull run. Convert your some share to cash. I think, besi loss er cheye kom loss onek valo. Use this purchase power as per point no. 1. by JC

No comments:

Post a Comment