Friday, September 23, 2011

Luck Vs Game


Dose the success of share market depend on Luck?

Some general investors believe that the success of share market depend on luck. Analysis-tanalysis are all bogus. Kopaley thankley profit hobey. Arey mia, 2009-2010 e ami huge profit koreychi. Ekhon kharap somoy dekey gean ditey aichen.

I’ll not go to debate with them. I’ll give them a simple (it’s not a simple) answer. Allah amader chesta kortey bolechen (Sorry, I’m not able to give you the reference from the Holy Quarn). Others religious pls. check your religious book. And we should know, we are now in 2011.

What I think regarding the share market? I think it’s a game (Pls. let me clear it. First of all I strongly believe it is a business, a Halal Business. I have used the word “Game” for example purpose only).

Before playing a game, you need to know all the rules and regulation of that game. After knowing the rules and regulation, I can say you know the game very well. It doesn’t mean that you are a good player. Like my mother. She watches the cricket regularly and knows it very well. But she is not a good player even a player. Now, think if she try to play cricket in professional level, what will happen?

To become a good player, you need to achieve some skills. These skills will give you some advantage and make you difference from others and it will lead you to win.

Some smart will tell me that how can s/he will achieve skills without playing matches? Yes you can achieve skills after playing matches. Then you learning cost may high, specially in share market.

 Now the question is how can you achieve the skill? You need to invest your some time, not your cash money. Just make a plan and try to learn according to your plan. You not to be achieved all the knowledge by one night. You have the internet (I’m not telling you to search some HOT items or news). Just try to learn everyday and it will enrich your knowledge and your knowledge (skill) will lead you to success. In Shaa Allah.
By JC

No comments:

Post a Comment